Complaint Review:

• Updated: Fri, November 25, 2016

• Reported By: Foreclosuregate — Denver Colorado USA
Titletracs
Internet USA

Titletracs- Donna Steenkamp Donna Steenkamp is NOT an Attorney- Consult an Attorney FIRST Florida Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Unsatisfied Customer

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Donna Steenkamp of Titletracs.com does reports on title issues.  This is all good, but instead Donna attempts to sell clients legal services like Quiet Title packages and legal complaints.

When you ask Donna if she has had any successes with her Quiet Title packages she won't answer you. The truth is that Donna Steenkamp is practicing law without a license.  Steenkamp will sell you a report about your title that most people can do themselves. There may be some benefit to purchasing a report if you have no understanding on how securitization and assigning  a mortgage can cause problems- but at $699 the price is way too high.

The report I saw was poorly written,and without an attorney to interpret the findings- was of little value. For $699 this is a complete ripoff.  She wanted another $300 to purchase her amateur legal packages.

Donna Steenkamp wil promise that she will find evidence to stop foreclosure but she is dishonest (selling clients false hope), uneducated and I doubt she even has a college degree- let alone a law degree.. [continued below]....

....

This is simply one more service looking to swindle unsuspecting homeowners and I almost fell for her story.  My friend was not so wise and bought into her sales pitch.  Once she has your money she will quit returning calls and treat you poorly- until she decides to hit you up for another sale and then whips out the sweet-talk.

Do not be deceived. Demand references, and demand to see a report before you buy one.  If she says her reports have stopped or delayed foreclosure ask for proof.  I did an internet search and discovered that Donna Steenkamp lost her own home to foreclosure. Maybe she wants you to lose your home and your $700 also.

Signed,

Almost a Title trac victim.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2016 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/titletracs/internet/titletracs-donna-steenkamp-donna-steenkamp-is-not-an-attorney-consult-an-attorney-first-1339838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Titletracs

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Unsatisfied Customer

AUTHOR: TitleTracs - (USA)

Our website, correspondence, etc. clearly states we are not attorneys and that we do legal research that is used "for informational purposes only."  We work with attorneys and pro se litigants.  This is stated in the email from me that was posted with this complaint.  In his case, our newly launched portal had a bug that we were unaware of that prematurely triggered an incomplete report to him, unbeknownst to us.  We learned of this when he called extremely agitated.  We immediately fixed the problems and returned the true report and attachment which he very successfully used in his hearing.  It was TitleTracs research that helped him gain a favorable outcome.

This client demanded we rewrite our report so it could be used in his bankruptcy and foreclosure cases, giving opinions we could not legally provide and can only be issued by a judge.   We specifically state everywhere we address only title issues.  This Complaint conflicts itself by saying we provided information "that most people can do themselves" yet states "without an attorney to interpret the findings."  The cost of our reports is half if not more than all other reports and covers information they do not.  As for the $300 bit, I have no idea what that is about since we do not have an offering in that amount.

TitleTracs was started BECAUSE I lost my home by a bank filing fraud docs in county land record.  I studied law on my own as I couldn't find an attorney (15+) who knew as much as I did. I successfully represented myself in both federal and district courts, obtaining a court-stamped, granted QT decree (which I can provide for review) which was then overturned 4 hrs later, giving an explanation that violated CO statutes.  You do not have to be an attorney to know research of which I have dedicated my life to ever since.  In fact, many attorneys are not well versed in this area and have come to us for help.

TitleTracs is made up of paralegals, an ex DOJ certified fraud docs examiner and several EVPs from the title industry who have also invested in the company.  We also have several attorneys involved at some level.  Our research is used to faciliate whatever outcome the client is attempting to achieve, (stopping a sale, modifying a loan, illegal foreclosure defense, restoring marketable title), providing evidence that puts our clients in a position of power to negotiate.  The solution may not be just quieting title.   We have 70+ satisfied customers since we started and can provide a redacted review of any of our reports for anyone's review.  Our website also has many client comments.  We have nothing to hide here and are very proud of what we do.

We welcome any questions or comments and are constantly striving to make TitleTracs more effective and helpful.  We are saddened by this client's need to taint a very useful tool for others.