Complaint Review: TLG*BUYERS

• Reported By: Steven — Fresno California USA
  • TLG*BUYERS

Nationwide
    USA

TLG*BUYERS PRICELINE.COM CREDIT CARD through BARCLAY.TLG*BUYERS91043902JAN I have never signed up for the subscription to this program. Nationwide

However I have noticed TLG have been charging my Barclay priceline.com credit card for over a year. Totaling $220.87. I want this fraudulent charge stopped immediately. I want the amount refunded and I want my name removed from TLG program.immediately!

I have never signed up for the subscription to TLG program.  However I have noticed TLG has been charging my Barclay priceline.com credit card for over a year.  Totaling $220.87.

I want this fraudulent charge stopped immediately.  I want the amount refunded and I want TLG to remove my name from its program immediately!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2015 07:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tlgbuyers/nationwide/tlgbuyers-pricelinecom-credit-card-through-barclaytlgbuyers91043902jan-i-have-never-s-1213170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content