Complaint Review: TLG*GREATFN 54845887

• Reported By: Los Angeles California
  • TLG*GREATFN 54845887
    GreatFun P.O. Box 1029
    Trumbull, Connecticut

TLG*GREATFN 54845887, Trilegiant Corporation, Great Fun Unathorized charge of my checking account 12.99 a month!! Trumbull Connecticut

I was just sitting at home going over my finances. I realized that I could download all transactions of my account to Excel, so I sorted all transaction the past year by name.

Then, I saw this "TLG*GREATFN 54845887" coming up monthly since october last year (2007) charging me 12.99 a month for a total of 116.91 USD!! I don't even know waht this company is??! Nor I have I ever signed up for anything that costs 12.99 a month.

I went to google it immediately and found in this site that a LOT of people are facing the same scam/theft !!

Something has to be done about this company! I think there are enough people to do a class law-suit against them!!

Christos
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2008 01:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tlggreatfn-54845887/trumbull-connecticut-06611/tlggreatfn-54845887-trilegiant-corporation-great-fun-unathorized-charge-of-my-checking-354521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content