Complaint Review: TLG*GREATFU18689116JUL

• Reported By: Victim — Anaheim California USA
  • TLG*GREATFU18689116JUL

Nashville, Tennessee
    USA

TLG*GREATFU18689116JUL TLGGREATFNTLG*BUYERSBUYERS Fraudulent enrollment and billing Nashville Tennessee

I had a charge on my credit card statement from TLG*GREATFN which I did not authorize.  When I called the phone number (800-290-8603), I was informed that I was enrolled because I had used Super Shuttle in April.  My use of Super Shuttle's website allowed them to get my name, address, phone number and credit card information to process this charge for a membership.  I did not knowingly enroll in or authorize my enrollment.

When asked to give me physical evidence of my authorization, the agent for TLG*GREATFN could not provide any evidence other than to say that using Super Shuttle is the record that they have.  After several times of listening to the agent try to convince me to remain a member, I finally got the agent to give me a cancellation number.  I will be watching to ensure that the $16.99 charge does not reoccur on my credit card account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2017 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tlggreatfu18689116jul/nashville-tennessee-37204/tlggreatfu18689116jul-tlggreatfntlgbuyersbuyers-fraudulent-enrollment-and-billing-nashv-1387885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content