Complaint Review: Tmart.com

• Tmart.com

Internet
    United States of America

Tmart.com Items never delivered Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Would you please offer me your order number?

I ordered from tmart.com about two weeks ago. They gave me the tracking number and it says delivered. I have checked with my rental office and they don't have it and I have yet to receive it. I have sent tmart.com five emails and haven't gotten any response at all. I have also tried to find a customer service number for them and haven't been able to find one. It's really annoying at this point that I have no answers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tmartcom/internet/tmartcom-items-never-delivered-internet-1005768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Would you please offer me your order number?

AUTHOR: Sherry ye - (USA)

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that.According to the info I can not find your order details.Would you please tell us the order number? Then we can help you to handle this issue as soon as possible .
Thanks for your support and patience in advance.

If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,