Complaint Review: TN Nursery

856 Main st
    altonna , Tennessee
    USA

TN Nursery TN Nursery wholesale LLC ships dead trees altonna Tennessee

In the spring of 2017 I placed an order for 2 trees thru the phone number. I was told that I would be receiving an email containing the shipping details, etc. I never received it. After another call, I was told they had been shipped.  After about 5 days they arrived in a flat cardboard box. Inside were 2 trees bare rooted which were wrapped in a plastic bag.  The trees were the wrong size (smaller) and had dead leaves.  The form that came stated that the trees were dormant and were without leaves. False.  I immediately called customer service and talked to a lady who said to water heavily and plant. She said her husband has trees come with dried leaves and I was to pull them off and new ones would sprout. I followed her advise and nothing happened, no new growth.  Later I called back and she told me that there was a 1 year warrenty and to call back later to replace them.

Yesterday,8/8/2017 I called in to start the replacement process. The lady I'd first talked with  is no longer there. The new person told me to call a different number for the nursery. They would be there on Tuesday. I called today Tuesday and got a prompt system. After pressing the prompt for dead pants, it said they were not dead just dormant. No one answered and there was no way to leave a message.

I called again and was told that I had to follow the return procedure on the web site.   This was not explained to me before. I was told all I had to do was call in.  The person I was talking with started giving me the run around.' I am the highest person here and if you talk with someone else, they would ask me what to do"  Also, she said if I complained, her response would be "I refuse to follow the dead tree return procedure"

My com[laint can be summed up as follows: 1. long time in shipping, 2. dead trees and wrong size, 3. told misleading information, 4. not willing to talk and resolve issue.

My recommendation: avoid them like the plague.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2017 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tn-nursery/altonna-tennessee/tn-nursery-tn-nursery-wholesale-llc-ships-dead-trees-altonna-tennessee-1391251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content