Complaint Review: Todd Imes

• Todd Imes

Monee, Illinois
    USA

Todd Imes Todd Imes Cheated me out of money Monee Illinois

Todd Imes is a coach for kids softball. I paid him to teach my kid how to play softball. I paid him over $500 to help my son learn the game so he would be competitive. Every time my son gets up to bat he misses the swing and when he is by a base he misses every single catch.

Todd Imes said..oh well I can't teach a stupid kid how to catch.  That was uncalled for.

Todd Imes took advantage of my vulnerability because I recently lost my husband.  He should not be allowed to coach at any of the Monee team games anymore.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2016 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/todd-imes/monee-illinois/todd-imes-todd-imes-cheated-me-out-of-money-monee-illinois-1310867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content