Complaint Review: Todd Rampe - Day Trading Advice

• Todd Rampe - Day Trading Advice
    848 N. Rainbow Blvd. #451
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    USA

Todd Rampe - Day Trading Advice -DayTradingAdvice.com Day Trading Advice Todd Rampe Top9Trader TargetDayTrading false advertising, spammed my email (I never opted in to his email), tricked me into joining his brokerage, lost money with day trading advice Las Vegas Nevada

*Author of original report: Proof of Todd Rampe's Consistency to Defend himself

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Here's the deal.

Todd Rampe is at it again.  This time, with a website/company called Daytradingadvice.com.  Reportedly, he offers to give me a 30 day trial to his "service."  I'm tricked into signing up for his brokerage of choice.  He proceeds to "teach" his "training room" and never does anything productive (Other than make bad trades and bad calls from time to time).

He's arrogant.  He's condescending, and, from my personal experience with him, he's straight-up scammer.

I've been following him for several months now.  And, he's never had a profitable month, he has NO real track record, and, all he'll ever show in terms of "proof" is Excel spreadsheets for his day trading advice! lol  I could put those together myself.  And, from watching him trade first-hand, I can tell he has no experience and no business teaching others to trade.

Buyer beware.  Avoid Todd Rampe, Day Trading Advice, Top9Trader, and, I believe he even used to have something called target day trading as well.

As you can tell, this guy never ceases to create new "companies."  I'd venture to say why:  Because NONE of his companies can last more than a few months.  Then, he's ran away with your money and he's back at it again with another new "company."

He looks great on camera.  He's an absolute disaster when it comes to day trading advice, teaching about trading, and, more importantly, his own name, Todd Rampe.

I can't wait to hear what Mr. Rampe has to say about this one!

If you've been taken advantage of, tricked, or misled by Todd Rampe, you should take the time to post here as well.  He needs to stop what he's doing. He's taken advantage of innocent newbie traders like me and others for far too long.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2014 09:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/todd-rampe-day-trading-advice/las-vegas-nevada-89107/todd-rampe-day-trading-advice-daytradingadvicecom-day-trading-advice-todd-rampe-top9-1124061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Proof of Todd Rampe's Consistency to Defend himself

AUTHOR: Warren - ()

I'm not going to add more than one sentence to my already thorough report.  As one can easily tell, from the various other reports others have filed, either there are a lot of "fictitious" people, as Todd calls them, or, he's just a classic guy who peddles junk trading products because he cannot trade himself.

I learned the hard way.  Hopefully, you won't have the same happen to you.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Here's the deal.

AUTHOR: Todd - ()

You are not a real person... impossible by your comments, and the fact that I don't have a "Warren" from "Vermont" on my list. (See attached screenshot)

I have a very good idea who posts these things about me, and I feel I should respond to point out a few things. First, Day Trading Advice is currently in beta test mode to gauge the trading public's interest in what I have to offer. The people participating have joined at NO COST to them.

Mr. Ficticious, why would you "follow me" for "several months", if I was a "scammer".  (That's not very smart.)

How could I "trick you" into joining my brokerage. (I don't own a brokerage.)

If you've been following me for "several months", your statement, and I quote: "I believe he even used to have something called target day trading as well" wouldn't be something you're unsure of.

My list requires everyone to put their name and email address in TWICE, so the spam comment is impossible.

Todd

P.S. If you did see my video, register for my 3 - 4 week FREE trial, and spent a day or two in the room, I doubt you would have a thing to complain about.

P.P.S. How can something that is FREE be a Ripoff? Does that even make sense??

Here's an idea... sign up for your FREE Trial, and see for yourself how we trade the markets. Remember, it's FREE!