Complaint Review: Together -The Right One

• Reported By: Shoreacres Texas
  • Together -The Right One
    2100 West Loop South, Suite 1150,
    Houston, Texas

I have been trying to get the promised dating referrals since joining Together. They tell you they will do anything and everything but never get back with suitable candidates and eventually never get back with any candidates.

Does anyone know the owners name and address. Together is not listed with the Secretary of State of Texas. We need a class action suit.

Beverly
Shoreacres, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2006 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/together-the-right-one/houston-texas-77027/together-the-right-one-dating-service-provides-no-leads-houston-texas-224069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Paul - (U.S.A.)

I was able to dodge a bullet here. I called, received a call from a very lively lady who was insistent that I get in for a meeting as soon as possible. When I bought some more time, I came across this sight and avoided what would have been an expensive mistake.
Sorry for everyone's bad experiences, but if this web site helps people avoid such scams, then it is a good thing!