Complaint Review: Tom Collins

• Reported By: Wendy — Blackshear Georgia USA
  • Tom Collins

Internet
    USA

Tom Collins shoptomcollins I ordered 4 cell phone car mounts and received an email thanking me for my order and stating that my order was getting ready to ship out and allow 3-4 weeks delivery. Internet

I saw an ad on FaceBook about new cell phone car mounts being offered through this company Tom Collins. I clicked on the link to get more information on the car mounts and decided to order 4 of them. The total was $31.88 plus $4.95 shipping. I ordered these on Sept 3, 2017 and I have only received one email telling me Thank You for the order and to allow 3-4 weeks for delivery. It also stated that some customers on average receive items between 10-18 days.

I even made sure to use my work address so I would be availiable when they came in. I have an order number and everything. I have emailed customer service but have not heard anything back from them.

I am pretty sure that like everyone else, I work hard for my money and I do not like to be taken advantage of nor made a fool of. I would like to be reimbursed for this scam. I am very upset and mad.

Wendy, Blackshear, GA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2017 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tom-collins/internet/tom-collins-shoptomcollins-i-ordered-4-cell-phone-car-mounts-and-received-an-email-thanki-1406849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content