Complaint Review: TOM WONG toperfectart.com toperfectart TIANHONG ART & CRAFT INT'L LIMITED tomoilpainting@vip.163.com Noah Art

• Submitted: Thu, January 14, 2016
  • Updated: Fri, November 17, 2017
  • Reported By: Previous Customer — United States of America
  • TOM WONG toperfectart.com toperfectart TIANHONG ART & CRAFT INT'L LIMITED tomoilpainting@vip.163.com Noah Art

Internet
    USA

TOM WONG toperfectart.com toperfectart TIANHONG ART & CRAFT INT'L LIMITED tomoilpainting@vip.163.com Noah Art tomoilpainting@vip.163.com TOM WONG toperfectart.com toperfectart TIANHONG ART & CRAFT INT'L LIMITED Xiamen Noah Art & Craft Co , SCAM, Selling "paintings but actually they are prints Xiamen, China Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: A bad person attacked me while he owes me $10,700.

http://toperfectart.com/ sells fake "paintings" - they claim to be paintings but actually they are prints, or very cheap paintings that are painted by teenagers for a salary of $15 a month.

Some reports on the internet say that this person also doesn't pay his emplyees and steals customer information from their customers.

Very vengful, pretends to be christain to make contact with western customer. Do not buy from this fake Chinese supplier. Avoid at all costs.

Tom Wong the fake christian  uses email tomoilpainting@vip.163.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2016 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tom-wong-toperfectartcom-toperfectart-tianhong-art-craft-intl-limited-tomoilpaintingvip163com-noah-art/internet/tom-wong-toperfectartcom-toperfectart-tianhong-art-craft-intl-limited-tomoilpainting-1280063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

A bad person attacked me while he owes me $10,700.

AUTHOR: David - (China)

I know who wrote this review to me. He is a bad ,dangerous, and evil person. I was his supplier and have cooperated with him for 5 years. Because he did not agree to increase the price that was quoted 5 years ago and we refused to work with him, but in the last month, he created fake emails and said that these emails were sent from one of my buyers. In these emails, it was said that I sold his customers information. In fact, it is not email just some short messages, no sender name, no sending date...

This stupid guy used these message and came to me that I sold his customers information(Not email address of his customers but just shipping address) like a ghost. And by this reason, he refused to pay us the money $10,700 for paintings already shipped to his customers. As a normal person, I would not be so stupid to sell the customer information while there is a big money unpaid on his hand.

This guy is really an evil and he wrote a lot of negative reviews on the internet about us while he sells fake paintings, pay very low price to the suppliers and shipping low quality paintings to his customers while they pay very high price. He attached me because he is afraid that I exposed this bad behavors, selling prints while boasts on his website www.1st-art-gallery.com it is museum quality and 100% hand painted.