Complaint Review: TOMS Shoes Outlet

• Reported By: Tara B — Laurel Maryland
  • TOMS Shoes Outlet

Internet
    United States of America

TOMS Shoes Outlet TomsOutletShoesstore.com, Tomsoutletstoree.com Copyright infringement, Bejing Money Scam Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: I too ordered from this company but got my order finally

On March 25th 2013 I clicked on a link from the Pinterest website advertising TOMS Shoes outlet website.  The logo looked the same as the real TOMS website, and the site was designed to mirror TOMS Shoes website, and the products advertised all matched the TOMS shoes designs, and prices reflected the TOMS shoes prices, but with an outlet discount, which brought the shoes to around half of the price of the regular shoes, which is common for outlet stores.

I ordered 3 pairs of shoes, to discount the shipping price, and the total came to $69.31.  The first charge to my credit card was $72.00 and then a second charge of $2.70.  The company listed to the charge was www.SGFU-SMARTGRIDFORU-----Bejing.

The website is a scam, it has since been taken down and moved to a similar address, WWW.TOMSOUTLETSHOESSTORE.com.  The original site was www.TOMSOUTLETSTOREE.com

They put one extra letter in the name to make it look normal.  I called Bank of America to report the fraud but they said it was too soon to report it and to give them a chance to ship the product, however the website is gone and moved on now.  I've emailed the addresses provided from their site, and no response.

I'm so mad, because normally I know better, but this site fooled me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2013 06:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/toms-shoes-outlet/internet/toms-shoes-outlet-tomsoutletshoesstorecom-tomsoutletstoreecom-copyright-infringement-b-1039017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I too ordered from this company but got my order finally

AUTHOR: Momof4 - ()

I ordered 3 pairs of shoes from this company also on April 15th 2013. I automatically became suspicious when I saw the credit card payment went thru China immediately. I waited the amount osweated for the shthe but never received any confirmation of shipment. I then emailed the company, no success. I then decidoffer email them agaisedating where I had seen the ad also on Pinterest, and that I am now realizing that it was a case of fraud and since I used my credit card was going to notify my credit card services and have them reverse the charges.

I was also going to have them notify all authorities international and otherwise regarding this company doing fraudulent business. I received an email right away from the company and a tracking number of how to track my order which shipped that day from China on May 25th over a month later! I just picked them up today June 4th, it was not my original order, but it was close and they threw in an extra pair. Next time I will not be ordering shoes on line, lesson learned!!! Maybe this will help you.