Complaint Review: Toni L. Van Horn Allstate Agent

• Toni L. Van Horn Allstate Agent
    120 N. Main Street
    Bernville, Pennsylvania
    USA

Toni L. Van Horn Allstate Agent Allstate Insurance Bernville Make sure you get their promises in writing!!! Bernville Pennsylvania

If you're already a customer make sure you get everything in writing, for me they misrepresented themselves to avoid an argument. When my premium increased and I complained Toni switched me to a $5,000 deductible plan without my consent and lied to me by saying she was giving me a $1,000 deductible. 2 months later I found out what happened after Hurricane Sandy brought down one of my trees into the chimney and I filed a claim.

The owner of the agency, Toni Van Horn, repeatedly stated that she informed me of the $5000 deductible and reaffirmed that story with the corporate headquarters of Allstate and the PA Insurance Department.  She even went as far as having one of her employees be a witness to the call (he supposedly and conveniently remembered overhearing her conversation with me word for word!).  Needless to say, I would never- ever, do business with this agency again and have since moved my policies to the Christian Dale Agency (They're top notch!) Nothing bad against Allstate, I'm still a customer, but be forewarned with this agent!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2014 08:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/toni-l-van-horn-allstate-agent/bernville-pennsylvania-19506/toni-l-van-horn-allstate-agent-allstate-insurance-bernville-make-sure-you-get-their-prom-1160680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content