Complaint Review: Tony Milo

• Tony Milo
    4001 Northern Blvd
    Long Island, New York
    USA

Tony Milo Coffee Machine BusinessCoffee Business MachineVending World Tony Milo is a crook. He sold me five coffee vending machines with a location guaranteeing 50 to 70 sales per machine per day. Long Island New York

I specifically asked that the machines where made in the USA. He said they where. It turned out they where cheap Chinese machines. They where very unreliable, 2 of them would just not work properly. After a lot of going bakc and forward they sent one out of two replacement parts. The other never arrived. I think they never sent it. They never produced a shipping slip. On top of that, I did paid them $300 for each machine to be located at a prime high traffic location. All I got was one (not five) miserable location where I could do one to none sales per day. Tony never answered the phone or my emails. The location service was lousy. No warranty on the machines.... Tony is just a crook.

Tony Milo from Coffee Machine Business is a standard conn artist.  He will say or do anything to sell you a vending machine.  He told me he had five locations in my area that needed to be filled. [continued below]....

.....  He promised that the locations where high traffic and that each machine would sell 50 to 70 beverages a day.  So I bought the machines and paid $300 on top for the location service.

I have had previous bad experience with cheap Chinese electronics so I specifically asked for a machine that was not Chinese.  He said that the machines where built in LasVegas.  So I bought 5 machines from him.  The machines arrived one month later that expected.  One of them was damaged during shipping.  I never got that replaced.

The alleged Vegas manufactuer (Vending World) did send me some replacement parts.  And to Toni's credit, the machines did arrive.  They where very hard to dial in.  I had to replace quite a few parts.  Vendign World gave some support but eventually stopped sending parts.  Even if I wanted to buy them to keep my machines in working order.

The locating conpany only sent me to "possible" locations, they did a very poor job even with that.  Turns out they are just a cheap telemarketing company.  They sent me 3 leads, one in a small mechanic shop, another in an office building where they already had a coffee machine and a third one in a small hotel where they gove coffe away.  I never even got the five locations that I paid for.  They said that they "'lost" the locations because the machines where late.  Which is entirely different from the "I will sell you those locations with a guaranteed traffic..." that I got from Toni.

When I tried to talk to Toni about all this, he just disappeared.  Whe wouldn't answer my phone or emails.  I did run a background check on him prior to sending him money and did talk to his banker.  He has been in business a long time and the business appears legit at least to the banker.  He is just a lier.  He will say anything (like the machines are American or the locations are guaranteed) to sell.  Don't expect the machines to be of high quality or that he will fulfill his promises.  The machines will arrive though.

In retrospect, the fact that his picture is not in his website, that he is not in social media and that he has a no-refund policy should have ring a bell.  Never trust a salesman that paints everything perfect!

Do not get into the vending machine business unless you personally have secured the locations.  Otherwise you will end up with machines filling your garage.  If you want to get into the business, do your homework, visit the facility, secure the locations.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2016 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tony-milo/long-island-new-york-11101/tony-milo-coffee-machine-businesscoffee-business-machinevending-world-tony-milo-is-a-croo-1315963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content