1) Contract out to 3rd party companies who are disrespectful and don't even know the company they are working for. Employees will not handle with care, will not unwrap your belongings, will not provide appropriate paperwork upon delivery, will not have inventory logs of items, will not allow you time to check your belongings for damages. (They even backed the moving truck down a 4 lane 55mph-highway, through a stop-light, because they missed the entrance to our apartment.) They also damaged our carport because they thought if they kept banging the door on the roof of the carport it would eventually open?
2) Do not honor BINDING contracts
3) Are not willing to provide an in-home estimate, even though this is a service they offer and it is requested
4) Have INCREDIBLY disrespectful management who will argue with you, yell at you, say you are lying, hang up on you. [continued below]....
..... I have NEVER been treated so poorly by a customer service representative in my life. When I got off the phone with them my mother-in-law was amazed because she could hear the guy yelling on the phone from across the room. I constantly had to say, "Sir, please stop interrupting. Sir, please let me finish. Sir!" When I requested to speak with someone else, he refused saying I could call back every day until my things were delivered and maybe then I could talk to another manager. He then hung up the phone.
5) Damaged over $600 worth of our belongings, lost multiple parts to items we then had to throw away because they did not function properly
6) Will say ANYTHING to get you to book, then will completely scam you.
7) Will not honor delivery dates, even when specific delivery dates are requested- and this is a service they provide.
8) Must get EVERYTHING in writing or the company will not uphold.
--> Literally the worst company I have ever encountered, the most disrespectful for sure. The entire process was so stressful due to constantly being on guard for how I was going to get ripped-off.