Complaint Review: Top Dog Talent Agency

• Top Dog Talent Agency
    75181 HWY 1083
    Covington, Louisiana
    USA

Top Dog Talent Agency TRACY OLIVER SCAM! Will not pay! Do not use! Covington Louisiana

Tracy Oliver need a dog for a documentary film shoot and my dog was picked for the shoot!

We drove 7.5 hours to our shoot (one way) and was on set for over 7 hours! Tracy was to pay for both gas and a daily shoot rate. I contacted her after the shoot and she said to mail her my gas reciets and she will send me a check. So I mail her my gas reciepts and a month goes buy and no check. I message her and she says that she never got them in the mail, so she can't pay it. Well lucky for me, I had a copy! So i SCANED the recepits and emailed them to her. Another month goes by and still nothing! I contact her repedietly about gas/shoot pay and she does not respond. I contacted her via email, facebook, text and phone call with no response! Then one day I get a roughly $100 check in the mail and a letter addressed to another client!

So i try to email her again, and let her know that she STILL has not paid the daily shoot fee ($400 per day). Months go buy and not it has been over 5 months and she has STILL not paid!

I am not getting paid and she is not responding! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH TRACY OLIVER!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2013 06:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/top-dog-talent-agency/covington-louisiana-70435/top-dog-talent-agency-tracy-oliver-scam-will-not-pay-do-not-use-covington-louisiana-1070830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content