Complaint Review: Top Hand Structures

• Top Hand Structures
    PO BOX 294, Holland, TX 76534
    Holland, Texas
    United States of America

Top Hand Structures Took a down payment for a shed to be built then never delivered or refuned the money Holland , Texas

Just like all the others that have reported against this fraud, he took a down payment from me. He then would never give me a delivery date.  When he finally did he asked me what date is good, Knowing he was a fraud I told him to choose the date.  He said the 21st of Dec 12.

I called him about 20 times the night before until he called and he said that "it was cold and he may not be able to get the shed there until the afternoon".  He then called the next day to tell me that the shed was not built, and that he was sorry.  I told him my money or the shed by the 7th of Jan 12.

I still have nothing.  If any other of the complaining parties want to contact me you can .  I want you to.Do not buy anything from this fraud, I have turned a complaint to the Attorney General of Texas to get his website removed so he does not fraud any more Texans.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 06:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/top-hand-structures/holland-texas-76534/top-hand-structures-took-a-down-payment-for-a-shed-to-be-built-then-never-delivered-or-re-993599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content