Complaint Review: Top Resume

• Top Resume

Internet
    USA

Top Resume Unprofessional Services New York Internet

While I was trying to upload my resume on Monster Job Search Services, I got a pop-up that offered to evaluate my resume I had written by a professional writer a few years ago. I figured that I would give it a try. They claimed that there were many faults.

I paid to have my resume rewritten and asked when I would speak to someone, but nevver was allowedd to talk to anyone. just emails came to me. Now I took it to college near me that says that is too short for my twenty seven years as a police sergeant and in the military.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2017 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/top-resume/internet/top-resume-unprofessional-services-new-york-internet-1409340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content