Complaint Review: TopDJGear.com

• TopDJGear.com

Internet
    United States of America

TopDJGear.com TopDJGearCo SCAM $419 CHARGED! NEVER SHIPPED PRODUCT Internet

I ordered a pair of EVM12DLX subwoofers from TopDJGear.com for $419. After (3) weeks and not receiving the order, I became concerned. I emailed customer support to get an update. No response. Then I called the number on their web site. Disconnected. I found several bad reviews about their company and fraudulent business reputation.

I had to dispute the charge through my bank. I recommend that everyone who was ripped off do the same. Enough claims will get their merchant account(s) shut down and freeze their illegitimate business.

Update:
Looks like they got shut down as their web site is no longer online.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2012 08:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/topdjgearcom/internet/topdjgearcom-topdjgearco-scam-419-charged-never-shipped-product-internet-967948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content