Complaint Review: tophatter

• tophatter

Internet
    United States

tophatter Worthless junk Internet

Tophatter is a bidding site that advertises their products up to 99%off. Some products are listed as hundreds to thousands of dollars in value.

I have stupidly purchased numerous items from this scam...silver/gold bars, supposidly old coins (reprints), jewelry (most junk that the bands change colors after wearing for awhile) and other stuff, like a blood pressure moniter supposidly valued over $1000 (could be purchased at Walmart for under $50).

I don't know where they get these deceptive prices from or why they are allowed to cheat people the way they do. I have spent a few hundred dollars on this worthless junk...in the hopes of making a profit with it.  I am now stuck with this stuff that no-one wants (and neither do I).

It is a terrible thing what they are allowed to do. If possible, I would love to have all my money back. This sight is addictive and people think they are getting a great deal....just JUNK.  I think that the public should be warned.

I know that there is a fool born every minute...but I hate to be one of them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2017 06:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tophatter/internet/tophatter-worthless-junk-internet-1410323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content