Complaint Review: TopResume

• Reported By: Bill - Board of Directors — Farmington Hills Michigan USA
  • TopResume

Mooresville, , North Carolina
    USA

TopResume Talent, Inc I purchased the Executive Plan. I asked for a resume for Board of Directors position. I even gave them and article to folow with examples. What a got back was my original resume that was condensed and worthless. They did not even attempt to change it for a BOD position. Mooresville, North Carolina

*UPDATE Employee: TopResume Representative Response

I asked for an exective resume for a Board of Director's position.  I even sent them an article of how to write it with examples.  They ignored my request - sent be a condensed version of my original resume - that was worthless.

Do not fall for this scam!  They must have high school students doing the work.

Bill

Farmington, Hills, MI 48331

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2016 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/topresume/mooresville-north-carolina/topresume-talent-inc-i-purchased-the-executive-plan-i-asked-for-a-resume-for-board-of-1329171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

TopResume Representative Response

AUTHOR: TopResume Representative - (USA)

We are sorry that you are unhappy with our service. We strive to ensure 100% consistency and when one of our customers is not happy, we are committed to fixing it and providing great customer service. We guarantee our work and will rewrite it for you if you are not satisfied.

In addition, we take all feedback seriously and we can assure you that we are not a scam.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or concerns. You can call us on our toll free line at 1-800-604-1929. You can also contact us by sending an email to support@topresume.com or by direct message on our Facebook page.