Complaint Review: TopResume.com

Internet
    USA

TopResume.com a Total Joke & Fraud! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Response from TopResume Rep

I hired them once they sent me a good discount, so I hired the most complete package which assures you to have a Top reviewer, a LinkedIn profile, a "cover letter" and all the edition service of your Resume. I found that they collected very effectively my money. but after I sent them all my information, which was extense, they took several days to contact me back. It surprised me that they sent me a draft version of my CV and a "cover letter" that were a complete joke.  It was evident that they did not even read my resume, because they included a fifth of my work experience and one third of my studies, but what really pissed me off was that the CV they sent me was 90% different of my experience & Skills, and the cover letter they sent me, was totally not applicable to me.

I complained about this, they replied 4 days later (they only give you 7 days to review) with a newer version, which was a little bit more complete, but was still oriented to other type of person, not alligned to my experience. I sent my comments immediately back, and then I received a newer version (3 days later) after the deadline to review. They just sent me a notice saying "since your time to review has ended, we have concluded our services with you". I complained back and I never heard from them again.

Beware of this Fraud company! They have Zero Professionalism.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2016 07:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/topresumecom/internet/topresumecom-a-total-joke-fraud-internet-1303489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Response from TopResume Rep

AUTHOR: TopResume Representative - (USA)

We are sorry that you are unhappy with our service. We strive to ensure 100% consistency and when one of our customers is not happy, we are committed to fixing it and providing great customer service. We guarantee our work and will rewrite it for you if you are not satisfied.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or concerns. You can call us on our toll free line at 1-800-604-1929. You can also contact us by sending an email to support@topresume.com.