Complaint Review: Torani

1192 Illinois St
    San Francisco, California
    United States of America

Torani World Pantry.com Torani Syrup World Pantry.com San Francisco, California

I was sent an email stating a free bottle of syrup with purchase of 2 bottles.  When I added the 3 bottles to cart and used the coupon the free bottle disappeared.  I didnt notice I have ordered from them before hit submit.

When package came only the 2 bottles came :( no problem I thought I would email them and they would just send me the free bottle.  Oh no two emails later they said send the order back and get a refund.  Well I would have to pay for return shipping.

I said screw it dont order from these people the customer service sucks obviously there was a mistake be in on my end or the order form that took the "free bottle" off the invoice but man up and make the customer happy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2013 08:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/torani/san-francisco-california-94107/torani-world-pantrycom-torani-syrup-world-pantrycom-san-francisco-california-1022808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content