Complaint Review: Toronto Transit Commission

• Toronto Transit Commission
    1900 Yonge Street
    Toronto, Ontario
    Canada

Toronto Transit Commission unreliable, can not depend on them, needs improvement, too expensive, raises their prices every year for NO good reasons, made me late today, has excuses for all of their problems Toronto Ontario

There are a lot of complaints launched about the Toronto Transit Commission's Service and I can see Why?

I have actually complained to them before, but they are unfortunately one of those companies that are just Too Big to Care and it shows!

However, my New Public Complaints Shall Remain Permanent On The World Web for everyone to see. [continued below]....
.....

Back on Wednesday, July 20, 2016, I was at the Yonge and Sheppard Subway Station waiting for the train to go Southbound at approximately 1:30 PM when all of a sudden the train arrived, but we were all told Not To Board The Train and that there would Not be any more trains heading Southbound and then were told to go upstairs and catch the bus on Yonge Street right in front of the McDonald's.

I did what I was told and there were many people waiting for a shuttle bus that was supposed to be taking us along Yonge Street Southbound, however, Nothing arrived.

In Fact, the only buses that did arrive and pass us by had the sign written in front stating that they were Out Of Service!

In Addition, they had No Staff Members Available To Assist Us With The Sudden Changes and therefore We Were On Our Own!

What Kind Of a Transit System Is This Anyway?

Apparently Not A Very Good One!

You tell us to go and catch a bus and claimed that there would be shuttle buses there waiting to take us Southbound along Yonge Street, but In Reality, there was Nothing There except for the buses that I had just mentioned above and I do have Photographs of those buses as evidence.

Well, after waiting almost 30 minutes, I decided to go back into the subway station to see if there were any trains operating along the Southbound Route and Thankfully there were.

Sadly, I was about 30-45 minutes late for my appointment because of this unreliable service and had they been more honest on exactly what was going on, then I would have been On Time For My Appointment!

End Of Story!

Your Toronto Transit Commission's Bus And Subway System Really Suck And You All Know It!

Final Thoughts: For The Price Of $3.25 Cents Each Way, It Is Simply A Big Rip Off Because They Raise The Fares Every Year With And/Or Without A Cause And There Are Rarely Any Good Improvements For Their Increases To Make Up For It!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2016 09:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/toronto-transit-commission/toronto-ontario-m4s-1z2/toronto-transit-commission-unreliable-can-not-depend-on-them-needs-improvement-too-exp-1318047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content