Complaint Review: TOTAL CLEANSE ADVANCED INTERNAL CLEANSING FORMUAL

• Reported By: Yuma Arizona
  • TOTAL CLEANSE ADVANCED INTERNAL CLEANSING FORMUAL
    NOREPLY@EBIZPROGRAM.COM
    Internet

TOTAL CLEANSE And ACAI BERRY MAXX Charging my credit card and sending orders that have not been approved by me. I did not order Internet

I made one order and had no plans of ordering another. Get notice of order being shipped. The next day arrives. When credit card bill comes the amount is on it.

I can not get an answer on telephone numbers. Can not get an email through to them. I have not figured out how to cancel. They do not intend for you to cancel. Don't they have to have an order to ship an order.

Vi
Yuma, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2008 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/total-cleanse-advanced-internal-cleansing-formual/internet/total-cleanse-and-acai-berry-maxx-charging-my-credit-card-and-sending-orders-that-have-no-403660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content