Complaint Review:

• Updated: Thu, June 20, 2013

• Reported By: Richard S — Alabama
Total Creation Web Design
Internet USA

Total Creation Web Design Took my money and didn't provide the service purchased Internet

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I paid for a website and in exchange for a discount and like many others I got conned into writing a positive review in exchange for a discount at the tme of purchase. When the site was launched it was initially OK but then hosting was down literally several times a week. I was then told I needed to pay extra for reliabel hosting, which I did and as soon as the moeny was taken the site went down and I've never managed to get a response form anyone since.

If you doubt any of these complaints test it for yourself by trying to phone them - noody will EVER answer the phone.

From my investigations this company is actually just one clever guy named Robert operating from home in the home counties north of London and using an Old Street postal address. This in itself is fine if he was dilligent but he's not and will take your money and really not give a d**n after that.

The Facebook page was swamped with dozens of complaints, so I know I am not the only one. Unfortunatly Robert has addressed this, hiding them by swamping the page with his own entries.

Will rip you off - choose another supplier!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2013 03:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/total-creation-web-design/internet/total-creation-web-design-took-my-money-and-didnt-provide-the-service-purchased-internet-1060600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Creation Web Design