Complaint Review: Total Maintenance

United States of America

Total Maintenance 11,000 Rip OFF Destrehan, Louisiana

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: President

To Whom It May Concern:

After a horrid experience with this company, I have decided to reach out to you in hopes of informing all about the malpractices of Total Maintenance. I recently purchased a home which was in need of electrical, air conditioning, and heating services. I meet with Marty and Jimmy, both are workers of Total Maintenance, and signed a contract to have them preform the necessary services. Besides the fact that I was charged $11,000 for a $7,000 job, I trusted these men to take on the contracting work. Basically, everything was done incorrectly and the job was never finished. After two weeks of work, Marty and Jimmy never called me back. I paid for the work, my mistake, and it was never finished. It is now taking two additional electricians, not with Total Maintenance to correct the work and finish the project. Furthermore, I have contacted Total Maintenance to file a complaint and the owner cannot care less. His argument is that the contract does not have their logo on it; but, both men came in Total Maintenance uniforms and trucks.I realize I made some mistakes along the way. But, I am hoping no other has the experience I have had with these two men or the company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2011 09:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/total-maintenance/destrehan-louisiana-70047/total-maintenance-11000-rip-off-destrehan-louisiana-689256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

President

AUTHOR: David - (United States of America)

I need to respond to this LOONS false accusations. First of all, Total Maintenance never worked for this guy. We never recieved a nickel from him, never had a contract with him, never met him before. He approached his next door neighbor that worked for me to do a side job for him so he could save money. It had nothing to do with me or my company. He reported us to the BBB and they threw the claim out as it was false. Im sorry he had a bad expirience with his side job but that is life and has nothing to do with me. So please dont believe everything you read as there are CRAZY people out there that are cowrds and attack people in a cowardly way like this on the internet and put out false statements in retaliation for thier ignorance in trying to get over. If he wanted a real company to come out, he should have called the number that is on my trucks. He didnt contact us till months after he was having an issue. And as far as his statements that my trucks went to his house to do his side job, ALL of my trucks have tracking devices on them and I personnally verified that no of my vehicles were ever at his property.