Complaint Review: Total Merchant Services - Shawn Wallace

• Total Merchant Services - Shawn Wallace
    255 Gold Rivers Court 3rd Floor
    Basaly, Colorado
    United States of America

Total Merchant Services - Shawn Wallace Credit Card Processing Company Basaly, Colorado

*General Comment: Shawn is Guilty as Charged

In September of 2009, a guy named, Shawn Wallace, representing Total Merchant Services visited me at my deli and told me that his company will give me $1,500 for switching my credit card processor and will give me the machine for free that will work with DSL connection, there would be no fees for 3 months, his company would beat my current rate and there would be no contract. It sounded too good to be true but he showed me the paperwork to prove that. I, unfortunately, trusted the guy and signed the paperwork. A few days later I got the paperwork in the mail from Lease Finance Group stating that I signed up a 4-yr. contract. I tried to contact LFG but to no vain. Total merchant services only signed me up, there was another company which offered processing and LFG was the actual lessee of the equipment. Now, LFG is taking me to court in New York (I live in Kansas), if I won't go they are threatening me to garnish my wages or put a lien on everything that I own for 20 years. I want to sue this company bad! And wish to see SHAWN WALLACE behind bars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2011 11:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/total-merchant-services-shawn-wallace/basaly-colorado-81621/total-merchant-services-shawn-wallace-credit-card-processing-company-basaly-colorado-684952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Shawn is Guilty as Charged

AUTHOR: Cunningham - (U.S.A.)

Shawn is the guilty party. First he misrepresented Total Merchant Services. I have been affilated with TMS for over 3 years
and my first thought was that Shawn is very young, very inexperienced or dumb as a bag of hammers. It guys like him that should be sued and removed from the merchanT services industry.

Shawn could pay the merchant the $1500.00 for changing processors. This promise set off alarms in my head when I read it...Shawn committed a crime and should compensate the merchant/victim, be held responsible. My husband and I have over 25years combined experience in merchant services and we here horror stories like this too frequently.

I suggest the merchant get an attorney and go after this guy. I also suggest that the paperwork be scruntinized. By that I mean check out the singnature on the lease. Does it belong to the signer. Is it their signature. You can get it analyzed throught your bank.
I know the owners of TMS and they are very proprietary. TMS is not to blame. Hang in there and keep persisting. Hopefully your case will set a precedent in the merchant services industry.

Best to you,