Complaint Review: Total Wireless

• Reported By: Sandy — Lampe Missouri USA
  • Total Wireless

Nationwide
    USA

Total Wireless, StraightTalk, NET10, Tracfone Fraudulent practices 9700 NW 112th Avenue Miami FL 33178 Nationwide

Total Wireless and the other wireless phone companies affiliated under the same corporate headquarter, i.e. Straight Talk, Tracfone, Net 10 and others, are using fraudulent practices.

I went on-line to TotalWireless.com to check if my phone was compatible with the Total Wireless servcie.  I input my phone's seiral number into their program that checks compatiblity and it said, yes, my phone was compatible with the Total Wireless service.  So I went out to WalMart and purchased a BYOP, Bring Your Own Phone, kit and a $35 Total Wireless service plan.  I then went home and went through all the steps on-line to activate my service.

Long story short.  After 10 days of NO phone service, dealing with Tech Support and two sim cards later.  I was then told that my phone was not compatible with the Total Wireless service.

When I requested a total refund, the answer I received was That was not their policy to give refunds.  Even though I was orginally told that my phone would work and that is why I went out and purchased their plan in the first place.

I talked to several supervisors and managers, but was consistantly told that refunds are not policy.

I am sure there are a lot of other people who have fallen prey to these frudulent polices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2016 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/total-wireless/nationwide/total-wireless-straighttalk-net10-tracfone-fraudulent-practices-9700-nw-112th-avenue-1342568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content