Complaint Review: Touch Screen Gloves & Co.

• Submitted: Tue, January 22, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 26, 2013
  • Reported By: matt st thomas — Denville New Jersey United States of America
  • Touch Screen Gloves & Co.

Internet
    United States of America

Touch Screen Gloves & Co. Nala My Fianc and I ordered 4 pairs of gloves on November 6th 2012 for Christmas gifts. They were 45.00 dollars a piece plus 3.00 per shipping. We have never received the gloves Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We can Assist you.

My Fianc and I ordered 5 pairs of gloves as Christmas stocking stuffers on Nov. 6th 2012. We paid by credit card and was charged the 9.00 dollars per pair plus 2.95 shipping per pair! We never received the gloves as of Jan. 22 2013! We have emailed them numerous times to 2 separate addresses and received NO response! DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY! They will only take your money and run!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 09:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/touch-screen-gloves-co/internet/touch-screen-gloves-co-nala-my-fianc-and-i-ordered-4-pairs-of-gloves-on-november-6th-1001598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

We can Assist you.

AUTHOR: TSG - (United States of America)

First off, this is a very odd message, considering the way we got notice of this post inside  was a sales letter to remove it for $179 a month....AND not FROM ROR. some 3rd party company which makes us think this was a fake post.

However if this is a real authentic inquiry we are here to assist you.

2nd is we have shipped over 275,000 pairs of gloves in the last 60 days. This is the only negative comment on the internet period.

Possibly your order went missing, we cannot rule that out.

3rd. Is the shipping is $2.95 not $3.00

I would advise you to please contact our customer service department. which is on our website.

I can guarantee you that they will either EXPEDITE your order immediately, plus we will add some extra pairs of gloves for the wait. Or we will promptly refund you.

As the number one touch screen gloves company on the planet, our mission is to provide the best gloves, and best value in the market.

Thanks, Jon VP of Marketing