Complaint Review: TourParts.com SIV Clothing Entertainment1

• Reported By: SurferBob — El Segundo California USA
  • TourParts.com SIV Clothing Entertainment1

, california
    USA

TourParts.com; SIV Clothing, Entertainment1; James Crisman;Janet Crisman Refused to return over $10,000.00 in audio visual equipment loaned out to Jim Crisman. Sherman Oaks, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Items were returned 7/28/2016

*Author of original report: New Information

My oldest friend from high school is going through hard times.  This does not excuse his refusal to return my audio and video equipment.  My children's school and non-profit organizations were using my inflatable video screen, 1080p projector, powered speakers, audio mixing console, wireless mics and playback equipment, computers etc....for fund raising events.

Jim and his wife were asked to return this equipment to me when I requested.  I was refused and was told to contact their attorney.  I contacted their attorney who tried to arrange a return in good faith of the equipment.  Mr. James Crisman refused.  The attorney apologised to me and mentioned that he was not making sense.

I am out thousands in small equipment...but can't bring myself to call the police on my oldest friend.  Friends don't do THAT...BUT, I would like my gear back.  I loaned it out to friends and charities all the time.  It's sad that Mr. James Crisman is making them all suffer for his selfish actions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2016 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tourpartscom-siv-clothing-entertainment1/california/tourpartscom-siv-clothing-entertainment1-james-crismanjanet-crisman-refused-to-retur-1337194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Items were returned 7/28/2016

AUTHOR: SIVINC - (USA)

On July 29th 2016 all items set for Mr Sullivan were set out on a pallet per contract with my BK attorney and Mr Sullivan. I secured items to a pallet and left guard to wait for pick up of returned items. I was to not be there for the pickup of the goods. After 3 hours the guard was told to leave and not return since at that time Mr Sullivan would have abandanded his product and his rights to that product. We have stored that equipment for over 2 years and have also hidden it from his wife's divorce attorney. We never charged storage and always had it ready for pickup to his so called charity groups. At the time of his contact of our attorney we had filed a chapter 7 BK on June 7th for the coporation and all items were listed with the coporation at that time. Under the chapter 7 rules the coporation and its share holders are protected from harasement by companies and indaviduals. So when Our attorney said get it ready to return we did. Now at this time Mr Sullivan so called Surfer Bob, is on a smear campaign aganist me and my wife, even using my likeness as a pic without my approval . At this time I have started a suit aganist my so called best BS friend for what he has posted about us. If any one has a problem with SIV then contact my attorney at (((REDACTED))) If not see you in court Surfer Bob Sullivan....

New Information

AUTHOR: - ()

I am not hiding and this is the first I have seen any of this "new fabrication."

I am happy to retreive any of the equipment at any time....but this is not a game.

The equipment was never made available to me and I want it all back.

The text I JUST received from Mr JIM CRISMAN was agitated, threatening and angry....never with information as to the retrieval on my property.

I have a truck standing by to pick the equipment up at any time and if received, I will retract this complaint.