Complaint Review: Tours4Fun

USA

Tours4Fun Disneyland Ticket Ripoff Arcadia California

*UPDATE Employee: We Know We're Wrong

*UPDATE Employee: Response

My family and I take an annulal trip to Disneyland but the rise in prices of tickets had me searching for a new way to buy them cheaper this year. I came across Tours4Fun and saw that the prices were cheaper. I went ahead and made the purchase and was told over the phone by the rep that the tickets would be mailed to me. I waited a few days and when they didn't arrive, I called and was told I had to come pick them up. I have no idea why the rep lied over the phone to me but now I had to make my way to Arcadia before going to Anaheim, a good 50-mile or so detour away from our Disneyland trip.

When I got to Tours4Fun, I was pretty much ignored by the staff who were busy looking around and/or joking with one another and ignoring me. I finally made my way to one of the reps who appeared to be annoyed that I was bugging her and she told me there's no way that a rep would've promised they'd be mailed to me. So great, now I'm a liar, too. I didn't feel like arguing so I just waited for my Disneyland Tickets while breathing in overpowering fish smells, which I hope was coming from their kitchen.

When their obnoxious rep came back with my tickets, she introduced me to the owner who apparently was just walking by. He was OK at first but seemed overly into looking at my wife's chest and even my teen daughter. The whole thing was really uncomfortable and I really just wanted to throw the tickets back into both of their faces and get out of there. Needless to say I'll never, ever be dealing with this company again and hope no one has to deal with their lies and pervy owner.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2013 07:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tours4fun/arcadia-california-91006/tours4fun-disneyland-ticket-ripoff-arcadia-california-1109267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

We Know We're Wrong

AUTHOR: Michael Ledesma - ()

I've been working with the company for almost two years and we know about the issues in the complaint. Whenever I bring it up with the leaders of the company I'm ignored about our pricing, distribution models, terrible state of the buses and companies we use and pretty much everything else that's terrible about the company. Frankly the company just doesn't care about its employees nor its customers.

Response

AUTHOR: Management - ()

Thank you for your review and feedback.  We are sorry to read that your experience with Tours4Fun did not meet your expectations.

As a growing company we are dedicated to providing the best atmosphere that we can for our customers, we do understand that our efforts to achieve this goal may not satisfy some and as a result of this, we have received malicious complaints and claim’s that are untrue.  Our Customer Service team strives to provide a professional and pleasing environment for our customers at all times, as well as our Management and Executive Teams.  As a result of this drive and commitment the display of any inappropriate behavior is highly unusual and uncharacteristic of our employees.

Nonetheless, if you wish you may email us at service@tours4fun.com to provide us more information about the issue so that we may further look into it and take any necessary action accordingly.  Thank you again for your feedback.