Complaint Review: Toyota Financial Services

• Reported By: bennington New Hampshire
  • Toyota Financial Services
    toyotafinancial.com
    Internet

Toyota Financial Services Ripoff Held onto title then lost it after paid in full Internet

Toyota Financial Services held onto my vehicle title even after the lien was paid in full. I was told it would be released within 3-4 days, then told it would take 10 days, then told they lost it after 15 days. I had to forfeit the deposit I took on the vehicle, then lost the sale price of $20,000 that I sold the vehicle for.

Toyota Fiancial was rude, lied to me, hung up on me and after over a dozen hours on the phone with them they admit they handled the whole thing wrong. I have asked for a letter of apology and for them to refund my losses. I was told to "just file for a new title and start over" by one customer service rep. I followed all their requirements and paid my vehicle off early with an electronic transfer and still not title. I have since learned that this is not an uncommon occurance (per conversations with their own people).

Catherine
bennington, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2004 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/toyota-financial-services/internet/toyota-financial-services-ripoff-held-onto-title-then-lost-it-after-paid-in-full-internet-107509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content