Complaint Review: toywiz.com

• toywiz.com

Internet
    United States of America

toywiz.com charged me and did not fulfill order New York City, Internet

I ordered a toy for my 6 year old daughter's birthday a week in advance and paid expedited shipping. 3 days later they called to say that they could not ship to a different address than the billing address. Since the website gave the option, I had wanted it shipped to my office so that my daughter wouldn't see it arrive. So I then told them to ship to the billing address and still had 4 days to get it to my house with the $40 expedited shipping that I had already paid. Then 2 days later they called to let me know that the amount that their website calculated was incorrect and that I would have to pay more to get it shipped expedited. It was now too late for it to arrive by the time I needed it to, not to mention that the shipping was going to cost more than the toy.

They wasted 5 days because they were unorganized and unprofessional (and made their own mistakes). They would not make up for the situation. Instead my daughter didn't receive the #1 gift on her list for her birthday.

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND USING THIS COMPANY AS YOU WILL HAVE ISSUES.

Buy from a more commonly known store so that you can be assured you don't go through this kind of stress and disappointment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2013 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/toywizcom/internet/toywizcom-charged-me-and-did-not-fulfill-order-new-york-city-internet-1035125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content