Complaint Review: TracFone

• Updated: Tue, April 18, 2017
  • Reported By: christyw277 — Danville Illinois USA
  • TracFone

USA

I have been more than a week with no network connection. Spoke to 2 or 3 people last Thursday. The last person told me it was a Tmobile problem that would be fixed in 72 hours. Today I have spoken to several people as problem still not fixed, including a supervisor. I have had this phone for my granddaughter for a couple of years now and have had few problems until now. The phone is useless unless I am at home on my wifi which means she uses my phone when she is out. Can anyone give me a person who speaks English and who can fix this problem?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2017 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tracfone/-/tracfone-customer-service-internet-1368376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Work with?

AUTHOR: - ()

Why would I go to an unknown link for someone who "works with" TracFone? I am now in contact with a supervisor at TracFone who is handling this.

TracFone Customer Service Internet

AUTHOR: TF01 - (USA)

Hi christyw277,

I work with TracFone Wireless. I read your post on this blog and we are sorry for the inconvenience. Let us help you. Please contact us via chat at bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= so that we can check your account.

Thank you.