Complaint Review: Tracfone

• Submitted: Fri, March 17, 2017
  • Updated: Fri, March 17, 2017
  • Reported By: Class A Resume — Conshohocken Pennsylvania United States of America
  • Tracfone

Internet
    USA

I ordered a Samsung phone and it came with the back to a ZTE phone. Tracfone would not send the correct back but inisted I return the whole thing for a replacement, leaving me without my cell phone for an estimated two weeks. So I told them I'd just go buy another phone that day, and that would mean I did not have to go without service. They told me I'd get a refund. It's been a month and no refund. Also, since I had to pay them for the phone BEFORE they would ship it to me (standard procedure obviously), why don't they have to pay me back BEFORE I ship it to them? Next time I want a phone from them how about I tell them I want the phone sent now, but will pay them over a month later? I don't think that would fly, so then why are they not refunding? It seems once TRACFONE has your money, they feel no obliigation to give you anything for it. Good for their profits, not so good for my cell service or finances. Pretty neat scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2017 05:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tracfone/internet/tracfone-defective-phone-no-refund-issued-internet-1362308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Still no refund.

AUTHOR: - ()

Tracfone was completely unresponsive. After 6 weeks they could have at least refunded the money they took from my credit card. I had to have the credit card company handle it since Tracfone did nothing. I got a cell phone with another company whose phone reps are US based and no nonsense.

Tracfone Defective phone - no refund issued. Internet

AUTHOR: TF01 - (USA)

Hi,

Good day! I work with TracFone Wireless. I read your post on this blog and we are sorry for the inconvenience. Let us help you. For further assistance, please contact us via chat at bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId=14602044. Thank you.

Marco