Complaint Review: Tracfone

• Tracfone
    www.Tracfone,com
    Internet

Tracfone My problems with Tracfone were not over... Houston Texas Internet

I thought my problems with Tracfone were over, but not just yet!!!!! After my repeated calling 2 days ago, incoming calls were OK, so I thought it all fixed!

That was a BIG mistake!!!! Yesterday when I tried to make an outgoing call, nothing happened!!! I called Tracfone AGAIN, put in all sorts of numbers, but still NOTHING!!!!!
I asked to speak to a supervisor (who I think uses the same "script" as the operators do). She put me through the exact same thing, then said to leave the Tracfone on for 24 more hours and it would be OK!!!! She also said she would give me 10 extra minutes for all my trouble ( which NEVER happened!).

Now Tracfone works for both incoming and outgoing calls!!!! Do you REALLY WANT A TRACFONE??? Is it worth all the trouble and phone calls to people who have thick accents and are barely understandable (but say they speak English)? I have been without a cell phone for 6 long days!!!! NEVER BUY A TRACFONE!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2009 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tracfone/internet/tracfone-my-problems-with-tracfone-were-not-over-houston-texas-internet-442877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content