Complaint Review: Tracfone

• Reported By: JLepley — Reading Michigan USA
  • Tracfone

Internet
    USA

purchased air time for 3 months and my phone minutes were gone in less than two weeks for the second time; possibly because of all the spam/junk phone calls I receive (that I do not anser.) I question if it is a tracfone scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2017 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tracfone/internet/tracfone-purchased-3-month-plan-and-phone-minutes-went-to-zero-in-two-weeks-even-though-i-1354600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author

Tracfone Defective phone - no refund issued. Internet

AUTHOR: TF01 - (USA)

Hi ,

Good day.

I work with TracFone Wireless. I read your post on this blog and we are sorry for the inconvenience. Let us check your account to help you. For further assistance, please send us an email to TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracFone.com or you can chat with us live @ link bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= Thank you.

Larry

TracFone  Wireless

Tracfone Purchased 3-month plan and phone minutes went to zero in two weeks even though I rarely or never used phone

AUTHOR: TF01 - (USA)

Hi JLepley!

Good day.

I work with TracFone Wireless.

We are sorry for the inconvenience. To further assist you with your concern, please contact us via chat at http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz so we can check your account.

Thank you.