Complaint Review: Tracfone

• Tracfone

Internet
    USA

Tracfone Sim Card Problem Internet

I switched my Tracfone from one model, to a smartphone.  I then, switched back.

Now, the switchback has been a headache.  I had the previous phone listed with them, and it's sim card.

I was told that a new sim card is required.  So, during the chat I was told that it was coming via Fedex.  LIARS!!

It was sent via US POST OFFICE.  It was one that was TOO SMALL.

I then did another online chat with them, and again I was told that the Correct sim card would be sent via FEDEX.  Again they are Liars!  Again, it was sent via US Postal.

This time the sim card was the right size, but it would not activate.  I found this out after called and speaking with someone in Tech Support.  It was NOT the Same Model sim card.  I was also told that I COULD NOT use the original sim card that I first had with that Tracfone.

So, AGAIN I am to get a different sim card.  They said it would not be sent until Monday, 1/16 and received 1/18.

We shall see, as they would not tell me how it is being shipped this time.  Third time is a charm??  I doublt it.

Tracfone is cheaper, but the customer service and tech support leave a customer with bad feelings.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2017 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tracfone/internet/tracfone-sim-card-problem-internet-1350213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content