Complaint Review: TracFone

Internet
    USA

TracFone Steals Defrauds Internet

*UPDATE Employee: TracFone Steals Defrauds Internet

Changed to a new phone.   Had 2,000 minutes 1300 text and 1.3 GB of data.

It took them days and days five in all.  Eventually they stole all my minutes.   They said the new phone would work but I had no minutes.   I told them how many I had the previous day.   They did not care.   Eventually they returned 762 of each lying that is what I had.  762.00 GB of data.   Right.  One in a hundred chance.   All the same.   Impossible.

They finally admitted this was their official policy to just steal minutes if they have a hard time getting a transfer done.   Their mistake the coustomer pays.   I was on line for an hour trying to get the minutes.   All I finally got was an admission they routinely steal minutes that are expensive to get.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2017 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tracfone/internet/tracfone-steals-defrauds-internet-1377894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

TracFone Steals Defrauds Internet

AUTHOR: TF01 - (USA)

Hi Honest man,

I work with TracFone Wireless. We are so sorry for too much trouble. We will need to further investigate your account to resolve this issue. For further assistance, do not hesitate to click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

Thank you.