Complaint Review: Tracfone

• Reported By: FlatSigned — Clarksville Tennessee
  • Tracfone

Miami, Florida
    USA

Tracfone SafeLink Wireless SAYS I LIED & "CONSUMED" THE 800+ MINUTES LOST AFTER BEING PROMISED "MINUTES CARRY OVER" In July I thought I noticed that my previous month minutes (on the govt-paid-for 250FREE Mins/Month) deleted. Happened again..I was right! Told me LIED+Had Used All! Miami Florida

In July I thought that I noticed that my balance of minutes was lost when my new 250 were added 7/1/2013. I called and was told "NO" and that I had used them all. In Aug and Sept I watched for, saw again but let slid until today because wanted to fell/fix before Oct mins added. But, when I was on the phone dealing with auto-system my minutes went away while I was watching the screen! Hey....I wasn't calling to get minutes!  I was disconnected by the system so I called back. Was told that had I purchased ANY package of mins ($19.95 lowest & OK with me) e once every three months, I would not have lost.

WAIT, When I paid for extra mins back in Dec and March I was told these would never be lost until used. Plus, in July was told that nothing unusual happened. If I had been told in July I would have purchased mins and not lost these in Oct, Sept or August. Plus, was originally told these were FOREVER MINS. [continued below]....

..... Under either of these two complaints, my problem should have been fixed but NO. Plus, when I asked for supervisor, at first was told wasn't one. Then asked and finally got number for Corp office. Was then told that they had checked the system and I hadn't lost any minutes, I had consumed them! I offered to pay for the $19.99 card retroactive x2 even..to get back lost mins. Told NO!

LETS JOIN INTO GROUP FOR CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT! ALL WILLING EMAIL NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE, COMPLAINT IN 20 WORDS & ESTIMATED VALUE OF YOUR LOSS....TO EMAIL (((email redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2013 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tracfone/miami-florida-33169/tracfone-safelink-wireless-says-i-lied-consumed-the-800-minutes-lost-after-being-pro-1088341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content