Complaint Review: Tracfone

Miami, Florida
    USA

Tracfone Straight Talk Major ripoff by tracfone Miami Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Tracfone Straight Talk Major ripoff by tracfone

I have been having nothing but problems with this company for almost 2 months. They told me to return my defective phone to them and they would send me my new phone within 2 to 4 days and I didn't receive it for 4 weeks and so I went and got a new phone with a new company. They told me that if I returned the new phone unopened that they would refund me the cost of my phone and now they are saying that they don't have to refund the money that it is my problem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2016 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tracfone/miami-florida/tracfone-straight-talk-major-ripoff-by-tracfone-miami-florida-1294033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Tracfone Straight Talk Major ripoff by tracfone

AUTHOR: TF01 - (USA)

Hi Lewis,

Good day.

I work with Straight Talk Wireless. I read your post on this blog and we are sorry for the inconvenience. Let us help you. For further assistance, please send us an email to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW. Thank you.

Julie