Complaint Review: Tracfone

Nationwide
    USA

Tracfone Safelink Stolen minutes Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Tracfone Safelink Stolen minutes

Every year, since, I’ve owned this phone, minutes have disappeared.  I complain and they were reinstated.  These minutes do not expire and they do carry over. I had accumulated 8800 minutes.  This month, once, again they all disappeared.  I have spent many hours on phone calls only to be hung-up on.  Then I sent emails.  They ask the exact same questions, over and over and never fix the problem.  It’s more than frustrating. More than 2 weeks and still no resolution.  It’s more than criminal, what they do to their customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2016 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tracfone/nationwide/tracfone-safelink-stolen-minutes-florida-1294071. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Tracfone Safelink Stolen minutes

AUTHOR: TF01 - (USA)

Hi kittymombo,

Good day.

I work with SafeLink Wireless. Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. You can also call our Customer Care Center at 611 from your SafeLink Phone (it’s a FREE call) or 1-800-378-1684 (from a landline phone) for assistance. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thanks.

Julie