Complaint Review: Tracfone

• Tracfone

Nationwide
    USA

Tracfone They have ruined my Phone!! miami florida Nationwide

This about Tracfone and there service,I have used tracfone for about 5 years, you do not want to call them as they mess things up and cannot understand them, but now they are offering a Chat service,  My phone has been working perfectly for over a year, but lately I could not get on the internet, getting a message check data restrictions 36 On Sunday 2 26 2017 they sent me a Email about adding minutes, So I logged on to ask what this was and could they fix it, I got Ani she said of course and begain entering codes, She could not seem to fix it, I then tried calling a number and my phone would not call out giving me a messageI must redial the 10 digit number, do not press send or 87 or 82 to block or unblock power ID, I have 200 contacts in my phone and speed dials when ever I called I got this message, after 1 hour, she transfered me to Mitchell, after 1 hour he could do nothing,  So Monday I called to talk after 2 hours of codes and battery changed she disconnected me, I called back waited 1 hour to talk to a supervisor, I got Alcrin, After repeating my story, He said he would fix it, after 10 minutes he said leave your phone on and in 1 hour it will be fixed, Really not believing I did and lo and behold my phone was back to normal, I called everyone even used the internet, Contacts etc.

This morning at 8am I turned it on and the message was back I could not call anyone I again called I got a supervisor who did everything, new codes etc 4 hours later I got a manager who said This is built into my phone and cannot be removed, I asked how did Alcrin do it,  no answer, as I could receive calls Claudia says my phone is working, I am trying to call there headquartes without success, All they want to do is sell more minutes,  I have over 5000 minutes on this phone worth more than $500.oo also 200 contacts that I can't use, I will not ecept that this phone cannot be fixed as they caused the problem, If I ever contact them I want money  and time back,  I have just purchased another phone, Will never deal with this company again, cannot beleive any would use there phone or service,  If I could sue I would!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2017 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tracfone/nationwide/tracfone-they-have-ruined-my-phone-miami-florida-nationwide-1358902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content