Complaint Review: Trade Electron

• Reported By: The Victim — Florida USA
  • Trade Electron

Internet, Florida
    United States of America

Trade Electron Karina Velkystesti, Karina Knausederova She scammed me with a fake job and didn't pay me for work done. Internet, Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Score one for the little guy!

*Consumer Comment: Karina continues to scam people

This is from "TRADE ELECTRON" I looked into this one and something is wrong. The contact person Karina Velkystesti only communicates by text message after the initial e-mail contact. She stood me up twice for interviews to meet her; she will not provide any documented info on the company, herself or the job details. She avoids answering questions by giving cryptic and evasive answers. I can't find the company on the internet or with the BBB except for a Chinese scam operation. The customer service number she gives out goes to an answering service in AZ who knows nothing about the company.

She has no office from which to work from and only meets in hotel lobbies despite claiming there are 92 locations across the U.S., I am not sure she has a car as she uses bodyguards as a taxi service. Her idea of EP is her being up in her hotel room or wherever while you sit in the lobby of a hotel out of contact or sight of her waiting around for no apparent reason. [continued below]....
..... Every ad she posts lists a different pay wage. I would avoid this one, something is just not right. Also she did not pay me for a 15 hour day of hell she subjected me to or the two days she stood me up for meetings after an 1 hour drive to reach the meeting place. The address in the ad for Palm Beach is just a front. The address is real but the company is not really there. This is some sort of scam or something other than what it appears to be.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2012 07:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/trade-electron/internet-florida-/trade-electron-karina-velkystesti-karina-knausederova-she-scammed-me-with-a-fake-job-and-843739. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Score one for the little guy!

AUTHOR: Avenged one - (United States of America)

Oh thank you all for your postings!!!!!! Because of this website and the postings of the dedicated individuals, I was able to not only become wise to Karina's tactics, but serve here a severe Operational & Financial blow. Not only did I erase all her information from her phone, but I also was able to get checks to her business and deposit the money she owed me for my work. I just hope they go through. "Chalk one up for the victims!" It was beautiful to see her angry and cursing me. Yea!!!!!

Karina continues to scam people

AUTHOR: upsetcustomer - (United States of America)

My wife was ripped off by her. She's trying to get prosecuted. In order to do so, we have to find victims. Please help by providing some kind of contact information thank you. Let's get her put away!