Complaint Review: TradeKing

• TradeKing
    13024 Ballantyne Corp Place, Suite 500
    Charlotte, North Carolina
    United States of America

TradeKing Won't correct their coding error on my 2012 Roth IRA Deposit Charlotte, North Carolina

Trade King or their clearing house, Apex Clearing, made an error and coded my 2011 IRA deposit to be a 2012 deposit.

I discovered this when Trade King rejected my 2012 deposit as being a duplicate. They have since acknowledged their error in writing but stated that their clearing house cannot change their records.

Despite my best efforts to resolve with them, they have been unable/unwilling to fix a straightforward error they acknowledge they made. As a result, I'm deprived of my ability to make a 2012 deposit.

This is a company that definitely meets the definition of "Buyer beware". If you use them, good luck having them fix any problems they make.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tradeking/charlotte-north-carolina-28277/tradeking-wont-correct-their-coding-error-on-my-2012-roth-ira-deposit-charlotte-north-c-1006046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content