Complaint Review: Tradelineresource

• Reported By: Mr — Salt lake city Utah United States
  • Tradelineresource

Salt Lake City, Utah
    United States

Tradelineresource Robyn Shawn Ruined my cpn and did not add tradeline i paid for Salt Lake City Utah

This company is a joke. They tell you to pick a tradeline but when you do they just give you what ever they want if anything at all. They gave my friend the wrong line and charged him again to correct their mistake. I thought it was just him until they did the exact same thing to me. Then they have you send your credit card information to some mortgage company to do a hard pull and the company put the wrong birthday on the application.

This ruined my cpn and the cheaper line they had thrown on it. After reaching out to them several times to no avail I sent them a text letting them know I was going to give them bad reviews. They finally called me back. I guess they don't want anyone knowing their business is bad. Shawn if that's even his real name informed me that he would look into it and never called me back. Robyn never answers the phone once you send her your money. She's very fake and unprofessional. If you don't have time and money to waist don't do business with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2017 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tradelineresource/salt-lake-city-utah/tradelineresource-robyn-shawn-ruined-my-cpn-and-did-not-add-tradeline-i-paid-for-salt-l-1413165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content