Complaint Review: tradeodemonline

• Reported By: ketbaskets — Maryland United States of America
  • tradeodemonline

Internet
    United States of America

tradeodemonline champions fashion Cancelled order within an hour of placing order - realizing this was not a US company - company charged cc any how - did not ship anything - and after many many attempts to find some way to communicat, Internet

I placed an order for an NFL jersey - on what I thought was a site associated with the Denver Broncos. After completing the transaction and a screen showed up - indicating a company not in US but in China.

It took me an hour or so to find any way to communicate with the company - no phone numbers or address.  I found several email addresses and contacted them to CANCEL the order immediately - not to ship item - and not to charge my card.

They wrote back and said they would cancel - but still charged account - and indicated a refund would be 15-30 days.  It is now over 45 days.

I asked for a phone number in one of my communications - and did receive one - but now that person is not available - ever.  And, does not respond to messages. Now - no one is answering my e-mails or my phone calls.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2013 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tradeodemonline/internet/tradeodemonline-champions-fashion-cancelled-order-within-an-hour-of-placing-order-realiz-1014130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content