Complaint Review: Traffic Design, 24 Hour Cash Flow

• Updated: Wed, May 25, 2005
  • Reported By: gadsdeG Alabama
  • Traffic Design, 24 Hour Cash Flow

Nationwide

Traffic Design, 24 Hour Cash Flow paid :$5,200 for casino $2,200 referrals $1,495 pharmacy receive yearly over these amounts company said have received $142 since January never return calls Ripoff Phoenix Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: Be Proactive Demand the level of service you want

I invested $5,200 in a casino,invested $2,500 in referrals, $1,495 in pharmacy.

I was guarnateed a monthly income to exceed substantially amounts invested within a year.

Thus far I have received $142 since January. They instructed me to call weekly. I attempt to call, but they are never there or switch me from counselor to counselor or never return my calls.

I am not a wealthy person and invested through my credit cards. I receive disability and most of my disability money goes toward paying the minimum on the credit cards.

I was instructed that this would be a write off on my income tax. Wrong again! My accountant informed me that this was gambling and would be impossibble to do.

Can you please help me?

Rita
gadsden, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2005 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/traffic-design-24-hour-cash-flow/nationwide/traffic-design-24-hour-cash-flow-paid-5200-for-casino-2200-referrals-1495-pharmacy-139862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Be Proactive Demand the level of service you want

AUTHOR: Bradley - (U.S.A.)

You are the Owner of a business that sells their product. Demand the level of service you want. Phone calls, e-mail, fax. You can make yourself heard. Your affiliates need you otherwise they wouldn't share the profits. You can make this business of yours produce cash!

I am a member. Am I getting all I want out of my affiliates? Not yet but I have invested some of my time researching successful online business to find out what I am not doing right. Not moaning about my bad fortune. www.unlimitedwealthnow.com

Not all accountants are created equal. Seek advice from others. Don't look for a way to right off losses! That is negative thinking. Look for a way to create the problem of having to deal with how to keep my gains!