Complaint Review: TrafficExcess - MyUltramall

• Reported By: Chicago Illinois
  • TrafficExcess - MyUltramall
    633 W. Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 700
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin

TrafficExcess - MyUltramall - Jamie Customer Service Supervisor TrafficExcess Ripped Me Off, Won't Pay Commissions they acknowlede are due! Milwaukee Wisconsin

TrafficExcess.com has not paid me for commissions due as an affiliate. I also question their "service" in general. I even ordered there service for myself, and I found it questionable.

There delivered traffic is apparently non-existant, and their so called "guaranteed signups" all appear within seconds of each other, which would be very unusual if they were "real" signups.

But my main complaint is, they play games about owing commissions. They sent me numerous emails acknowledging they owe me, but then claim they only pay via PayPal. Well, they have my PayPal payment instructions, and still won't pay.

I contacted FusionQuest, who administers their affiliate program, and FusionQuest's "JB" sent me several emails including this one:

"We just provide their affiliate tracking technology and have nothing to do with payments. However, I have tried to contact them a number of times myself and the email just bounces. I have no phone number for them. They always pay their fees with PayPal and I even tried that email and it still bounced.

I am not sure what more to do. I have not yet decided on a further course.

JB
FusionQuest, Inc.
Dynamic Affiliate Tracking
-------------------

Les
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2008 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/trafficexcess-myultramall/milwaukee-wisconsin-53203/trafficexcess-myultramall-jamie-customer-service-supervisor-trafficexcess-ripped-me-of-316198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content